Duration 5 Days
This course is designed to teach the necessary knowledge and understanding of basic operation in petrochemical plants. Topics include operation of plant equipment such as rotating equipment, process equipment and plant maintenance.
Who should Attend
This course is suitable for new plant operators.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Operate rotating equipment
- Operate process equipment
- Understand instrumentation equipment
- Read process diagrams
- ROTATING EQUIPMENTS: construction, principles & operation
- PROCESS EQUIPMENT: construction, principles & operation
- Heat exchangers
- Tanks, Vessels
- PLANT INSTRUMENTATION, VALVES & PIPINGS: construction, principles & operation
- Flanges & Gaskets
- PLANT PROCESS DRAWINGS: symbols, reading