This training course helps participants to advance their career in medical administration. They'll gain a firm grasp of medical and scientific terms used day-to-day in hospitals, GP surgeries, and other medical settings. In this course, participants will gain the skills to communicate effectively and manage staff, processes, and healthcare resources at all levels.
- Hospital Management
- Hospital Departments Managers
- Administration Staff in Healthcare Organizations
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Understand roles and responsibilities to be followed by management and administration.
- Learn how to be familiar with the skills and knowledge needed for general administration staff.
- Appropriate training for leaders, supervisors, and managers in the hospital departments.
- Discuss the current healthcare delivery system as it relates to the economics, accessibility, and overall health of the population
- Manage the hospital departments more effectively
- Management skills
- Leadership skills
- Performance management
- Time management
- Quality management