As a supervisor, the success of your organization rests in your hands. This course provides you with the opportunity to develop highly effective and essential supervisory skills that will strengthen team work and organizational success. Also, this course will help you manage everyday operations with greater ease. Furthermore, it will help you leverage both your managerial and people skills to meet your new challenges as the 21st century supervisor.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define the supervisor's three roles and his/her related competencies for optimal performance
- Apply the essential supervisory functions that are key for the success of the team
- Use powerful communication skills in order to maintain trust and boost cooperation
- Implement effective coaching/mentoring techniques to help the team progress and grow
- Apply effective time management techniques to increase the productivity of the team
Supervisors who would like to develop highly effective supervisory skills in order to professionally and successfully manage their teams.
- Planning and organizing
- Leading and controlling
- Problem solving
- Managing time