This course will clarify key, specific, detailed concepts and will provide practical tools and techniques for implementing, maintaining or improving the company’s employee performance management system. Attendees will gain exposure to best practices in the field of performance management and will learn how to establish and use criteria for evaluating performance.
3 Key Business benefits
- Enhance employee responsibility and productivity by implementing effective performance evaluations;
- Ensure an impartial treatment of employees through appraisals based on results and successful communication management;
- Tighten the link between strategic objectives and day-to-day actions, by focusing on results, thus improving organizational performance and business profits.
- Design, implement, monitor, evaluate and follow a performance management cycle in a successful manner;
- Improve the visibility and accountability related to performance expectations;
- Implement the knowledge acquired during the training course, by accessing a set of performance management tools and relevant templates;
- Identify the necessary corporate competencies and skill gaps to generate sustainable growth;
- Obtain a certified professional diploma in the field of Employee Performance Management, by following a robust learning experience provided by The KPI Institute.
- Understand the fundamentals of the performance management framework;
- Learn how to track the employee performance during each phase of the performance management cycle;
- Apply key tools to measure employees’ results in a fair and objective manner;
- Gain the knowledge of developing a Performance Management System business case and get stakeholders’ buy-in;